Friday, August 17, 2012

Are you not sure yet?





Have you thought about getting a discount on some great scrapbooking products from Close to My Heart?  Have you thought about making new friends? Have you thought about making some extra money? 
                             We have a new consultant kit for only $49.
Then (while supplies last) you can get this fabulous tote bag just for joining Close to My Heart this month.


As of two days ago, inventory is at 38% and when it’s gone, it’s gone!  It’s only $49 with your New Close to My Heart Consultant Kit – that has over $130 in new product for you. It’s such a great deal. I know you are thinking, “But I don’t want to host parties, or workshops – I’d just love a great discount on my scrapbook supplies!” To which I say, “Well, then this is the PERFECT time for you to join my team!” Many of the consultants on my team are here because they love to craft AND they love a great deal!


You have any questions please contact me.  I love what I do and so can you.
Linda 
830-660-2658

No comments:

Post a Comment