Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pear and Partridge Christmas Card Workshop

Come and join me for a Christmas card workshop on Saturday Nov. 10 from  10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at my house. 
Cost is $45. 

Includes: 1 Pear and Partridge Workshop on the Go Kit  You will use the materials, kit-exclusive accessories, and instructions in the kit to create 15 beautiful cards( 5 each of 3 designs)  plus materials to create 12 additional cards (4 each of 3 designs ) The additional cards are exclusive designs only at my workshop. You will get to keep the exclusive stamp set.

Does NOT include: Adhesive - tape runner/refills, foam tape, glue dots, scissors

All materials will be pre-cut for participants who attend.

If you are in my monthly hostess clubs you can order your kit at the meeting. If not please contact me by Oct. 19th to order your kit. I will not have extra kits on hand so you have to order it early. 
Please contact me if you are interested in this workshop. 

Happy stamping. 

Linda
830-660-2658

No comments:

Post a Comment